Hanoi Times – Vietnam will provide Cambodia with broadcasting equipment and 30 computer sets worth over US$ 1 million for radio stations in Svay Rieng, Mondonkiri, Kompot and Kompong Thom provinces.
The Vietnamese side is completing procedures to hand over the equipment to Cambodia.
On December 18, Vietnamese Ambassador to Cambodia Nguyen Chien Thang had a working session with Cambodian Information Minister Khieu Kanharrith on the project, which was part of agreements on communications cooperation between the two countries.
Minister Khieu Kanharrith thanked for the assistance from the Vietnamese Government, which will help
- Vietnamese telcos asked to review cooperation with foreign Pay-TV providers
- Digital economy revenue up 30% in March
- Hanoi mobile users scramble to update personal information
- STEM Education: Opportunities for women's mastery of science and technology
- Blacklist needed to block harmful content in Vietnam's advertising industry
- MIC to regulate OTT communication in Vietnam