Hanoi Gift Show 2020 will take place in the capital city from October 15 to 18 and is expected to lure more than 10,000 local and foreign visitors, the Government Portal reported.
|Hanoi Gift Show 2020 is expected to attract over 10,000 local and foreign visitors|
Domestic and foreign handicraft enterprises will showcase their products in some 650-700 stalls. The show is also expected to attract hundreds of buyers from many countries and territories.
In addition to help handicraft enterprises and traditional craft villages find clients, Hanoi Gift Show 2020 will have a display area for products with new, unique and creative designs.
The event is annually held in Hanoi by the municipal Department of Industry and Trade and other socio-political organizations in the city. It is also part of a series of international handicraft fairs every October in the Asia-Pacific region.
Hanoi Gift Show 2020 aims to bridge businesses and handicraft production establishments with foreign importers and domestic trade visitors. It is also designed to promote consumption and export of products, especially in the context that Vietnam has basically contained the Covid-19 pandemic.
This will be the ninth hosting of the event.
- First heatwave to hit northern Vietnam this week
- Hanoi among cities with most trees in the world
- Hanoi's volunteers run in response to Earth Hour 2023
- Hanoi to hold scientific conference on mobilizing cultural resources for development
- Hanoi target urbanization rate of 75% by 2030
- Hanoi's second metro line delayed again