Son Tay Tourism Year will be kicked off on May 27 with a focus on promoting the town's cultural and historical heritage.
|Long Ho tourist spot attracts a large number of visitors every year. Photo: Long Ho Tourist Spot|
The event will announce the recognition of two new tourist destinations namely Long Ho (Kim Son Commune) and Glory Resort (Xuan Son Commune).
Long Ho has 90 hectares of natural land with a peaceful view of Dong Mo Lake. Meanwhile, Glory Resort offers a luxurious retreat.
According to Le Dai Thang, Vice Chairman of the Son Tay People's Committee, the spots would be added to the locality's tourism services, which offer eco-tourism, spiritual tourism, and cultural experiences.
In addition to historical and cultural sites, such as Duong Lam Ancient Village, Den Va Temple and Mia Pagoda, and the Dong Mo Lake Tourist Area with an international standard golf course, these new destinations will provide visitors with a unique and authentic experience, allowing them to connect with nature and local life, Thang added.
He noted that the recognition of Long Ho and Glory Resort as tourist destinations is a testament to the city's commitment to developing its tourism industry and promoting its cultural heritage.
Son Tay City has 244 relics, including 16 recognized as national ones. It also has a wealth of intangible cultural heritage.
- [Infographic] Hanoi ranks second in Vietnam E-Business Index 2023
- Vietnam mulls concrete steps to bolster cooperation with ASEAN countries
- Vietnam deepens ASEAN economic ties
- Hanoi's business association partners with Suzhou's trade promoting agency
- Vietnam’s c.bank buys US$5 billion since early 2023
- Hanoi earns VND2.4 trillion from tourists during national holiday