Vietnam takes new tax step to stimulate car market
The move would help support the development of local supporting industries, particularly the automobile manufacturing and assembling in the 2019 – 2023 period.
Vietnam keeps borders shut to foreign tourists
Vietnam’s inbound tourism services would only be resumed once safety conditions are met.
Vietnam parliament mulls over extending land lease exemption for farmers
The waived tax is estimated to reach US$326 million a year until 2025.
Vietnam records fiscal deficit of over US$330 million in Jan-May
As of May 15, budget revenue collection reached VND529.6 trillion (US$22.7 billion), equivalent to 35% of the year's estimate.
M&A in Vietnam’s hospitality industry lures foreign investors post-Covid
M&A in hotels and resorts is expected to thrive as the social distancing orders have left devastating affects on low-end hotels and budget accommodations.
- Vietnam set to become shelter for foreign real estate investment post-Covid-19
- Hanoi announces lists of housing projects open for foreign ownership
- BRG Danang Golf Resort offers 36-hole golf masterpiece by world’s top course designers Nicklaus & Norman
- Vietnam’s northern industrial property market: Land prices rise amidst pandemic
Vietnam economy accelerates to get back to normal state
With the resumption of key economic sectors' activities, such as manufacturing, services and retail, Vietnam’s economy is accelerating to get back to its normal state.
- Vietnam construction sector forecast to grow over 7% over next decade: Fitch
- Solutions beyond fiscal support to boost Vietnam’s long-term economic growth
- Digital economy to emerge as driving force for Vietnam productivity growth
- Public investment remains priority for Vietnam economy’s post-pandemic recovery